Skip to main content

How to ByPass Admin Account in Win XP

More
16 years 11 months ago #21962 by shtoycam
omg sorry about this, but i got teh boot disk working and activated teh administrator account, saved the settings and undertook all the right procedures to save the new settings, but when i reset the comp. the user is still disabled!! XD

when i quit the program it comes up with an error-
sh:cant access tty; job control turned off.

sorry about this
More
16 years 11 months ago #21969 by S0lo
In program of the boot floppy, Make sure you BLANK the password of the administrator by typing: *

Some times if you use any other password it will not work. So make sure you blank the password.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
16 years 11 months ago #21970 by jatwill
hey i once had the same kind of problem but i used the save mode to set it. after login to the same mode i when to the control panel and romoved the pass word. so i got access dat way

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE
More
16 years 10 months ago #21991 by shtoycam
yea i blanked the passwords, and al of that.....but it still leaves windows unchanged.
The problem isnt that i dont know the paswords, its that all of teh admin. accounts are disabled....-_-

will i need to wipe the hard drive and re install windows?
More
16 years 10 months ago #22000 by jatwill
i have two questions for you?
1 whr you hit by a virus
2 have you try to restore to a previous date and it did not solve the problem?

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE
More
16 years 10 months ago #22007 by shtoycam
ummm...no virus.
My sister disabled all admins and then set her account to regular user to see if i cld fix it...i dnt think she realised how bad it actually is. sooo at the moment, there are two disabled administrators, which i know the paswords to. And im stuck with an average user.

so no virus..

and with restore data, i tried it within windows and i dont have sufficient privielages.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds