Skip to main content

How to ByPass Admin Account in Win XP

More
17 years 1 month ago #20278 by fatrix
hi, i for got my admin pass of my pc. right now i am in guest account can u tell me how do i retrieve my pass back. i will be very greatful to u
More
17 years 1 month ago #20279 by S0lo
You can reset your password using this bootdisk free tool here:

home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

I've tried it many times and it works.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
17 years 1 month ago #20309 by SmartDude
Its little hard to get the old password for admin, but you can reset the password for Administrator using NTPASSWD utility or some other available utility available on internet....

Share the Knowledge, make a master being a Master...
Best Regards,
SmartDude
More
16 years 11 months ago #21956 by shtoycam
hi
im having problems with the whole floppy disk boot disk issue. I have exctracted teh image onto a floppy disk, reset the computer but when i reset teh computer it just loads windows liek it normally does. Im not quite sure what teh problem is, but if its a setting within the bios, i cant remember the bios password.

PLEASE HELP
More
16 years 11 months ago #21958 by DaLight
This is probably because the Hard disk has been given a higher boot priority than the floppy drive. You will need to go into your BIOS to change this setting. If you have forgotten your BIOS password, you will have to reset your BIOS settings to the default settings by either using the "reset CMOS" jumper on your motherboard or by removing your motherboard battery for a while and then putting it back. Make sure you do all this without your power cable connected.
More
16 years 11 months ago #21961 by shtoycam
hey thanks heaps i took teh battery out of teh motherboard and reset the password, an dthe floppy disk runs. It comes up with an error saying wrong disk but i pressume i downloaded the wrong file XD
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds