Skip to main content

How to ByPass Admin Account in Win XP

More
16 years 10 months ago #22062 by Kn1ght
Replied by Kn1ght on topic ultimate boot CD
has some free software that enables admin accounts--- and correct me if I'm wrong but you HAVE to have at least one admin account working...

Thanks
More
16 years 10 months ago #22065 by S0lo

ummm...no virus.
My sister disabled all admins and then set her account to regular user to see if i cld fix it...i dnt think she realised how bad it actually is. sooo at the moment, there are two disabled administrators, which i know the paswords to. And im stuck with an average user.

shtoycam, I really suggest you try that ntpassword again, may bee you missed some thing in the procedure accidentally. I'm sure it works, it always worked for me, I tried it tens of times. The only times it doesn't work, is when I set the password to any thing but blank. So make sure you type: * to blank the password.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
16 years 8 months ago #22621 by Neomax
I remember I had a similar problem like this a while ago. I couldnt gain access to the admin folder which also stored all my work files!

I took my HD to a friends house to check out, and he simply connected the HD to his machine, set admin rights for my HD to himself, copied my files to disk, then I reformated.

WHether or not he could have also ammended the admin users this way Im unsure, but maybe worth checking out? Anyway, it saved my info from being lost for good!
More
13 years 11 months ago #34574 by silinas192
How to bypass?
1.you can go into safe mode (F8 at logo when booting up) and enter as administrator and then go to accounts and change windows password and that's with XP. I haven't forgotten password for a pc before but can enter any XP pc in safe if the owner hasn't gone into safe mode and designated a password for "administrator" and usually only have a password for the user account but never have tried on Vista or Win7.

2.if that does not work,you can use software to reset the windows password I know a windows password tool just like below Windows Password Key 8.0

3.you can find a windows password key 8.0 to solved your problem. once I had the same headache, I had download it from this :

www.bestvistadownloads.com/software/t-fr...wnload-yaljbmbp.html

and the serial is: 1045-1268-8776-9082-1752-3896

Hope it can help you.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds