Skip to main content

Manage Windows User Accounts

More
17 years 8 months ago #16004 by FallenZer0
I've not used any of these tools myself. Check them if you are interested

www.loginrecovery.com/index.html

home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

ebcd.pcministry.com/

Arani: I'm interested in what your method is. If you could share it, that would be great.

Thanks
FallenZer0

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
17 years 8 months ago #16014 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic admin rights
hi fallen,
it's a simple method. while bootup, use the F8 key. then choose safe mode. that will again allow you to log into the admin account which has no password. you should be able work on accounts from there. if not then use F8 to run the command prompt, and then use any third party but safe software which is dos based to retrieve or reset any passwords including the administrator password.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
17 years 8 months ago #16041 by cisman
i do resprect what you said arani and people can malicious use the info.
Thanks fallen, it gives me another reason to spend more time on systems. wonder how these s/w work let me get my hands on them first.

thank you guys
More
17 years 7 months ago #16861 by monsky
hi to all,

then use any third party but safe software which is dos based to retrieve or reset any passwords including the administrator password.

arani, what dos based software is that? :)
More
17 years 7 months ago #16866 by ping
nnbnbnnbnbHi, Monskey just googled your question and came out wiht a utility which lets you retrive password for windows wihtout going into the dos mode. Which you can check here

www.password-retrieval.com

Also check this :

home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Though it will help.
Hope it's not breaking any forum rules.

Cheers...:D

~Pranav

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
17 years 7 months ago #16868 by DaLight
nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb

Hi, Monskey just googled your question and came out wiht a utility which lets you retrive password for windows wihtout going into the dos mode. Which you can check here

www.password-retrieval.com

Also check this :

home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Though it will help.
Hope it's not breaking any forum rules.

Cheers...:D

~Pranav

Hi ping, your first suggestion ( www.password-retrieval.com ) requires that you run a utility which extracts your password in its encrypted form. You will then have to upload it to their website and pay them to deduce your password presumably using Rainbow Tables .

The second suggestion has already been mentioned by FallenZero in a previous post.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds