Skip to main content

Untraceable - The movie.

More
16 years 2 months ago #25026 by toddwoo
I have to share more.. i just can't leave it alont.. ( i'm sick )

At one point in the movie, the "evil hacker" gets into the "lead characters" computer somehow. The lead charactere says to her boss...

"he was inside my wireless network, he can see everything I type"

WTF??? Your wireless router has a key logger on it????? How EXACTLY did he do that?

Big heaping helping of movie Crazy....
More
16 years 2 months ago #25031 by skepticals

Didn't her daugher download a trojan inside that game? If that is the case, it could have a key logger...
More
16 years 2 months ago #25032 by KiLLaBeE

Didn't her daugher download a trojan inside that game? If that is the case, it could have a key logger...

Don't try to break down the possibilities, none of it will make sense in the end in a "technology" movie ;-)
More
16 years 2 months ago #25041 by toddwoo

Yes, it could... But she didn't say "he got a trojan on my PC he can see everything I type"

It basically the same as saying, "he got inside my closet at home.. he can see everything in my safety deposit box 5 miles away in the bank"

no connection to reality...
More
16 years 2 months ago #25045 by skepticals
Haha, I'm just pointing out that maybe its the script that was bad in that case and not the technology. I agree with you, I just like how angry it seems to make you! :D
More
16 years 2 months ago #25052 by TheBishop
nnbnbOn a side issue I also enjoy articles on bad movie physics. There is so much of this, specially in movies with big CGI content. Things like intuitor.com/moviephysics/ illustrate what I'm talking about
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds