Skip to main content

Accessing My Account !!

More
18 years 7 months ago #10073 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
Nske's suggested an idea on how to fix the problem. I've implemented it and it seems to be working fine.

Tarun,. can you give the following URL firewall.cx go and let us know what the results were? You should be redirected to www.firewall.cx if all goes well.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 7 months ago #10110 by Tarun
Replied by Tarun on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
nnbnbOk guys, really sorry that i could not reply earlier than this becuase i was out of my flat & went to see my parents in my parental village.

But now that i am back, i just tried the firewall.cx url "Chris" & it worked, i.e it redirected me to www.firewall.cx , so that part worked like a charm. Congrats, Chris.

But the sorry part is that for me the "edituser" & "edithome" pages are still the same.

When i go to www.firewall.cx & click on the "Your Account" link at the left hand colum it takes me to this url.

www.firewall.cx/modules.php?name=Your_Account

And this is the page is see on my screen.

After this when i click on the "Your Info" button on the top of the page, it takes me to this url

www.firewall.cx/account-edituser.html

After this when i try clicking on the "Your Home" button on the top of the page, it takes me to this url

www.firewall.cx/account-edithome.html

Hope that gives you a good idea of what i am experiencing :?

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #10131 by
Replied by on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
Hi I don't know if my screen name will be displayed on here or not but it's me Ping(Hope you remember me).

Ok here's my problem.

From last few days may be 2or 3 days. When ever i open the firewall site it opens fine. Then when i try to log on and enter the username and password. It takes me to the page :

www.firewall.cx/modules.php?name=Your_Ac...=1&username=ping

Then on that page it displays personal information page on which my signature and my status is there. And the status shows that I am offline.

It also dosen't shows my name in active users list that is shown on left side below the people online list.

i don't know what's the problem.

could you please let me know.

~Pranav
More
18 years 6 months ago #10134 by Tarun
Hey ping, well, when i log in to www.firewall.cx , it takes me to the same URL but my status is correctly displayed as online, & i am at the page which comes up when you click on the "Your Home" button on the top.

BTW i am not sure because i have not been able to look at my settings just because i am not able to go on that page ( which is what this thread was all about :wink: ) i do not remember if we have a setting there which allows you to hide your online status, if yes then check that out. May be you have that checked.

And yes we do remember you PING :wink:

More
18 years 6 months ago #10136 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
Tarun,

I'm still troubled with your problem. I cannot find any indication of what the problem might be.

This might sound like a silly question, but have you set your 'Internet security' level to high or blocked your web browser from accepting cookies ?

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 6 months ago #10138 by Tarun
Hey Chris,

The "Internet Security" level at present is at "Medium" but i have tried keeping it "low" as well. The settings for cookies is also at "Medium" at present but i have tried it at "Accept all cookies" also but that does not works either.

Did you log-in with my account details to check out & replicate the problem, did it go according to the screenshots i had in the previous post ?

Again, thanks for your efforts Chris.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds