Skip to main content

Accessing My Account !!

More
18 years 7 months ago #9993 by Tarun
Hey i have been noticing this for quite some time now, i am not able to access "Your Info" page quite often these days.

I am talking about the page where you can change your signature and all.

The exact problem is that when i login i am taken to the page where you can change the website you want to get the headlines from, which i guess is the "Your Home" page. But after this if i click on any of the links like "Your Info" it won't take me to the page to change your signature, it keeps bringing me back to the same home page over & over again.

Also when i click on the "Your Account" link on the left hand side it again takes me to the "Your Home" page.

Anyone else who has experienced this kind of a problem?

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
More
18 years 7 months ago #10010 by Tarun
Replied by Tarun on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
I guess i am the only unfortunate being having this kinna strange problem :(

More
18 years 7 months ago #10012 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
Tarun,

I've checked your account in our database and there doesn't seem to be any problem with it.

Can you please send me a PM with your account details so I can try and log into your account and see if I can replicate the problem;

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 7 months ago #10022 by Tarun
Sure i will be more than happy to do that. Here we go ...

More
18 years 7 months ago #10038 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Accessing My Account !!
Tarun,

I've successfully been able to log into your account and enter your 'Your Info' section.

I believe that the problem you are experiencing might have something to do with the web browser you are using.

Can you let us know what type of browser your using when replicating this problem? I tried it on Internet Explorer without any problems.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 7 months ago #10042 by Tarun
Hey Chris, i am sorry but i don't think this can be a problem with the browser that i am using, thats because i drink, eat, & breathe firewall.cx :lol: What i mean is that i have accessed it from all kind of browsers ( including IE, Mozilla firefox ) & also from more than one computer's i mean i access it from my home computer, my office computer, my friends computer, so i guess the problem is not with the computer as well :cry:

I am getting an impression that i might have to live with it :cry:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds