Skip to main content

Again, Invalid IP Used ! (I have Include the snapshot, pg 2)

More
18 years 1 week ago #14062 by VINODM
Replied by VINODM on topic @Arani
Hi Arani,

The problem is half solved, if I get a IP froom 125.x.x.x I have to restart my DSL router untill I get 59.x.x.x or use a web proxy to access f.cx

Regards
-VINOD M

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
More
18 years 1 week ago #14064 by nske
fw.cx is hosted in a dedicated server, so it's not an issue of a 3rd party. It is almost certainly a custom message produced by the failure of some check that the php script makes. We'll look into it and let you know, half solutions are not an option ;)
More
18 years 1 week ago #14065 by VINODM
Hi nske,

Hope the you guys fix the issue completely. :D

Cheers,
-VINOD M

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
More
17 years 7 months ago #16599 by haze
Hi, I just recently joined this forum and im also having the same problems like Vinodm whenever my Ip Falls under the 124.x.x.x range I cant access your site, I really like visiting this site it's giving a lot of information that I need for networking. tho it eats a lot of my time just to reconnect everytime and cross my fingers that I get into the IP range of 58.x.x.x that my ISP is also Dynamically providing me, Hope your guys can take some time to look into this and to also remove the 124.x.x.x from your banned addresses if its possible.

Thnx in Advance and more Power to Firewall.cx
More
17 years 6 months ago #17193 by RD01
hi chris,

i've been broswing this website for almost three years now without a problem, but after i got my ADSL service from my ISP i seemed to experience problems getting to this site.

My ISP IP address ranges is ar 124-125.x.x.x

please give us advise...

thanks
More
17 years 6 months ago #17198 by Chris
Dear Members,

We've been looking into the "Invalid IP Address" error many have been receiving when access this site and have managed to find out where the problem seems to be.

It seems that most of the IP addresses our members are using, fall within the Reserved IP address range our security module contains - as noted by the IANA). To ensure this problem gets rectified, we've removed these addresses from the list, so noone else should receive any such errors again.

Please keep us informed should this problem arise!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds