Skip to main content

Again, Invalid IP Used ! (I have Include the snapshot, pg 2)

More
18 years 1 week ago #13960 by VINODM
Strange but true.

When ever I try to open firewall.cx i get a error, "Invalid IP used !"
I dont understand why ?

my Public IP Ranges from 59.x.x.x or 125.x.x.x

Right now i am using a Web Proxy to access f.cx.

Please help.

Cheers,
-VINOD M

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
More
18 years 1 week ago #13963 by nske
It seems your address was banned some time ago. Please drop a PM to Chris with your exact IP address and a link to the topic and I'm sure he'll look into it ASAP.

It should not be a whole-range ban, so in the meanwhile you can try geting an other address from your ISP, dynamicaly, by disconnecting and reconnecting.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
More
18 years 1 week ago #13971 by VINODM
hi nske,

I dont understand why my IP address is blocked, This problem has been for sometime since I got my ADSL connection.
My IP address keeps changing and normally it is 59.x.x.x range or 125.x.x.x , so I guess there should be a feasible option.

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
More
18 years 1 week ago #13972 by nske
I can see there is a ban at one address only within the ranges that you mentioned, placed some months ago. If you are having problems with many different addresses in those ranges, then something's wrong :?

Reasonably, this should be caused by information stored in the database, so it seems Chris will have to take a dive again!

Sorry to keep you waiting

PS. The reasons why a ban might have been placed are either for abusive behaviour (i.e. spamming) or for intrusion attempt at the script level. Since most addresses are asigned dynamically, it is unfortunate that innocent users may also be affected. We'll do our best to limit that possibility!
More
18 years 1 week ago #13973 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic range
hi nske and vinodm,
i would echo vinod's issue regarding the range of IP addresses which he is allocated by his ISP. every time his lease times out he will be alloted a new IP by his ISP. so there could be some other problem regarding him not being able to reach firewall.cx.
vinodm, your best line of action is to contact your ISP. tell them what is the issue, and ask for advice. apart from that could you tell us about the following:

1)are you having the same problem with any other site, or is it just firewall.cx?

2)have your tried to reach firewall.cx with different browsers?

it would be helpful for us if you could answer these questions as well

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 1 week ago #13975 by Chris
VINODM,

We've 'cleaned up' your IP address range which seemed to be affected from our blocking system.

Please try again and inform us on the outcome.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds