Skip to main content

bypass the websense

More
15 years 6 months ago #27778 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: bypass the websense
I also agree with you S0lo that it's up to the user on how they use the information. I was in no way attacking you, nor was I saying to remove the post because as you have shown there are many posts regarding Websense.

I do find it funny that many of the original posters who start this topic never return. :lol: Take the information and run with it!! hehe

To be quite honest, I think this is a battle among network administrators that will never be won. It might get contained for a short period of time, but eventually it will bleed out into different directions.

Cheers mate!

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
15 years 6 months ago #27780 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: bypass the websense

I also agree with you S0lo that it's up to the user on how they use the information. I was in no way attacking you, nor was I saying to remove the post because as you have shown there are many posts regarding Websense.

No doubts about your good intentions :)

Yes it surely is a challenge for admins to keep things in control. Admittedly these sites can infact be used to do harmfull things more often than useful. However, one useful incident I encountered is when one doctor at our work place was unable to access his private mail on a University campus outside our country. It was blocked!! (go figure). So we gave him such solution and he was happy about it. Another thing is privacy. With such services you can hide your IP from the site your visiting because the connection initiator becomes the anonymity https site it self not your PC. Third, encryption can hide your private data from any praying eyes or sniffers that you suspect existing in your network.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 3 months ago #36028 by hemescool
Replied by hemescool on topic Re: bypass the websense
Content blocked by your organization

Your Websense policy blocks this page at all times.

how to bypass this plz tell me[/img]
More
13 years 3 months ago #36033 by hemescool
Replied by hemescool on topic Re: bypass the websense
guys still looking for ur help
More
13 years 3 months ago #36038 by SteveP
Replied by SteveP on topic Re: bypass the websense

guys still looking for ur help

I doubt that you're going to get any explicit instructions. I'd suggest googling the problem and see what turns up. The comments earlier in this thread are all valid.
More
13 years 3 months ago #36039 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: bypass the websense
This very thread has a very good link regarding that matter at one of the first posts.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds