Skip to main content

firewall choices

More
20 years 4 months ago #2039 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: firewall choices
Lol os/2 !! Its been a while since I head that name !! Yknow something funny ? Windows still runs an o/s2 and POSIX subsystem for 'compatibility reasons'.. I disable them though.. they're really not needed.

You should check out zonealarm.. its come quite a way from before..
Btw I'm also a strategy game player (or rather was) I used to play hours of Age Of Empires II at zone.msn.com

I have a friend who's an animator / 3d modeller who's working on converting Starcraft to 3d, with full 3d models (I don't know if something like this has already happened.. the last time I played starcraft was years ago and the only thing I remember was that my friend on the LAN kept kicking my ass with some funny units that dug underground and popped up in my base).. he never won a game though.. those were the long forgotten days of the port 139 OOB nuke exploit that allowed you to crash win9x machines with a BSOD lol :twisted:

*nostalgia*
:mrgreen:

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 4 months ago #2049 by TomaHawK
Replied by TomaHawK on topic Re: firewall choices
Weeeee 139 OOB nuke! worked well under os/2 too! =) yes these units are called Lurkers wo dug underground. Honestly i don´t like
all them funny 3d applications, they are useless and take up resources. As long as the Game is well made, very balanced (starcraft:Broodwar is the most balanced and more or less complex game i´ve ever seen in RealTimeStrategy) me and my friends are having a discussion what to play over LAN cause they don´t like Starcraft i don´t like Shooters and Hack/n /slay so we decided to play X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter....omg i need a decent joystick! =)
donations? :P
anyways this is a security board, heheh.

all errors are intended, correction will lead to sudden death
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds