Skip to main content

sites you need to visit

More
15 years 1 month ago #29487 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic niceeeeeeeeeeeee....
nice one there... academic earth looks like some Course ware site..

check this out

www.celticrover.com
www.ringofsaturn.com

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 1 month ago #29490 by KiLLaBeE
For those of you who collect wallpapers...I definitely recommend this site to you:

interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

I'll post more IT-related sites later on
More
15 years 1 month ago #29512 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: sites you need to visit
this site is as informatative as firewall.cx, sometime I dont know where to go whether this site or

governmentsecurity.org
More
15 years 1 month ago #29513 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic STILL PREFER THIS SITE...
Man Sose i know about government security but i still prefer this site.. Do u know about Cisco Networking Professionals Connection? Sites like the one i have just mentioned and firewall.cx have content and real time experience u will not see in a text book. for instance:

Sose: Hello guys i am on the field i have 5 routers and 4 access points, the access points are in diff depts as well as the routers, they are all on class c ip address but i cant see building 1 from 5 when i ping a system in building 1, but can see 1 from 4, 3, 2. Help me out.

talk2sp: Have u disabled Firewall / Internet security on the systems in building one, etc etc etc

Now You see most people will face this same problems at diff times in their time, either on the field or on some learning environment, etc, but u will not see a problem like this in a text book, and a real time solution in same book cos this problems happen everyday, and newer problems occur each second.

Well check out the latest NetPro from Cisco and see why u need to hang around sites like firewall, cisco net pro.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 1 month ago #29527 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: sites you need to visit
the US www.fbi.gov is a highly informative site on organised crime.

Also at my leisure time , I tune to an internet radio station to listen to interviews by security experts on

securitywireweekly.blogs.techtarget.com/category/security-wire-weekly/ - 52k -
More
15 years 1 month ago #29564 by The_Berzerker
Three nice sites I've been following lately:

- makezine.com/ This is for the maker within all of us. Lots of guides on how to make stuff
- www.instructables.com/ Tons of guides on different topics. From nice pizza dough, to flash diffusers, to Data Survival kits
- lifehacker.com/ Loads of tips for everyday stuff and getting things done
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds