Skip to main content

sites you need to visit

More
15 years 1 month ago #29475 by sose
sites you need to visit was created by sose
I had it in mind to dedicate a trend for highly informative websites that will help members of this forum. i have a lot but going to unleash they as they come to my mind . please make your contributions

visit www.academicearth.org
More
15 years 1 month ago #29479 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: sites you need to visit

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 1 month ago #29482 by KiLLaBeE
sose,
GREAT idea for a post! :-D

I too will unleash them as they come to mind

packetlife.net/
More
15 years 1 month ago #29483 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: sites you need to visit
solo that was a great site, a guy recommended this site to me in the past and was part of the sites that got writen on in my brain, then I lost it. what a reminder :D

killabae
what a stange site. how on earth did you come a cross that ?

check out this site

in my college days, when I was a 200 level economics student . I entered for a global essay competetion organised by the economist magazine and shell on the topic DO WE NEED NATURE. presently www.shelleconomistwritingprize.com is no longer existing. and I want to download the essays of the winners because they are among the most magnificent writeups I have ever come across. I almost gave up when this site occurred to me

www.archive.org/ aka the wayback machine

when you entered a site, it gives you the previously floated pages in the past years and I was able to download the winning essays
More
15 years 1 month ago #29484 by MatthewUHS
Replied by MatthewUHS on topic TED.com
www.ted.com/index.php/themes

Another sweet site, if you search around a bit, you will surely find something that interests you. Try the technology theme.

Matt

Wires and fires has become wireless and tireless.
More
15 years 1 month ago #29485 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: sites you need to visit
sose, The wayback machine is awesome :D, been through it before and every time I mention it to some one, I get the :o face.

Wonderful sites guys 8)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds