Skip to main content

What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for?

More
17 years 4 months ago #18829 by Nickz89
So far I would have to say that my favorite game is Silk Road Online and it is for the PC. It is a MMORG and it's free to download and play......it is addicting and I reccomend it to anyone who wants to try something new.
More
17 years 4 months ago #18830 by jwj
For the all time favorite game it would have to be Starcraft for PC. It's simple to learn, but takes lots of time to master. I also love the old school console games like the original Mario Bros for NES. I personally don't care for newer games that much, there's too much memorization of button combos and strategies for it to be fun for me. Once the Nintendo Wii is widely available (not sold out), and maybe after they drop the price a bit more, I'm think I'll buy one. The potential that the Wii remote brings is amazing.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 4 months ago #18834 by DaLight
I really like BZflag for the PC, but the Wii looks really nice.
More
17 years 4 months ago #18843 by Alans
hi, my fav game is IGI and Generals Command

always Face your Fears...
More
17 years 4 months ago #18855 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic favourite game
mine is Microsoft Flight Simulator, but can i call it a game??
otherwise it's AOE, but my taste keeps on changing. right now i am trying my hand of the new xbox 360 with NFS carbon!!!

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
17 years 4 months ago #18877 by Starfire
Everquest for me. I was completely addicted to it and played it for years. Had a great bunch of friends in game and we raided all the high level content on a daily basis in numbers of 30-40 players per raid.

Eventually it was the addictiveness of it that forced me to stop regardless of how much fun I was having as it was really starting to impose on the time with the wife and kids. Reality check! Still, every now and again I think of it even 2 years after stopping.

If anyone is a fan of the old arcade games there is the Mame simulator but all machines from the old days have their games available under simulator these days. Vic20, C64, Spectrum, etc

Ahh those were the days waiting 45 minutes for the tape player to load up the game so you could play it..... Youth of today don't know they're born ... (now... where did I leave my Zimmer-frame?)
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds