Skip to main content

hacking tutorial

More
18 years 6 months ago #10616 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: hacking tutorial
hi kdawood,

you might want to check this site: www.hackingspirits.com
they have tutorials there that might be of interest to you.

just remember that knowledge gained is power and with power comes great responsibility. (..just had to quote it... :lol: )
More
18 years 6 months ago #10655 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: hacking tutorial
nnbnbIn that case you could go to www.governmentsecuriy.org they have a large number of sites listed in one of their sticky note in ther forum which all are providing leagel hacking.

cheers
~Ping

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 6 months ago #10702 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: hacking tutorial
another great site is www.irongeek.com
they have video tutorials written in flash that you could either view online or download.
More
18 years 6 months ago #10867 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: hacking tutorial
Here's your tutorial:
[1] Understand networking in and out at the packet level
[2] Learn a programming language (C is your best bet). Don't just learn it, write code, read code, breathe code.
[3] Understand how systems fail -- where vulnerabilities commonly occur
[4] Understand how to exploit said vulnerabilities.

Oh yeah, this process should take about 3-5 years, by that time you should have started getting the hang of things ;)

Sorry mate, there's no easy way, there is no step by step guide. When you read a tutorial, you learn tasks... that won't get you anywhere in a hurry.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 4 months ago #11932 by Beeema
Replied by Beeema on topic i would like to learn it too
relly...
More
17 years 5 months ago #17775 by wannafly172
Replied by wannafly172 on topic Re: hacking tutorial
I believe that you are into more of the network security and how to prevent those from penetrating your security??? Yes it is not exactly a good idea to be running around asking.... "hey teach me to hack...." but sometimes ya gotta ask. Alot of regular networking tools can be used for hacking.... a perfect ex. is the port scanner. its used by techs to prevent people from exploiting them. But on the other hand. To an unexperienced technician a port scanner can be your worst enemy. I have known some people to sit and just port scan site after site to find a weakness just to make a point. I know im kinda off on a tangent but If you are wanting to learn to hack you need to be looking more twords Ethical hacking instead of just asking how to hack. a wise police officer once said " to take down the worlds worst criminals, you gotta know how they operate on the inside."
And besides..... depends on what hacking you wanna know....webbased or terminal based.

"Buddha says, "Know your forms of linux: Mandrake, SUSE, Linspire, Xandros, Lycoris, MEPIS, Fedora Core, and Ubuntu""

It is my job to corrupt young people with the contageous, infectious idea of individual freedom
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds