Skip to main content

Anonymous Proxy Service Providers

More
19 years 2 months ago #7137 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic So True
Bishop, your simple words made so much sence. I tried the proxy age awhile back, and felt proud to have known it worked. Now time brought so many changes to the proxy age, that you'll soon see Internet browers built with not proxy options. Oh i fear the future.

Lindows
More
19 years 2 months ago #7138 by nske
Indeed, the caching techniques of today's browser are enhanced and there are some filtering capabilities too, so if those two features reach an adequate level, there should be no reason for any single user to access the web through a proxy, unless he has too :)
More
18 years 8 months ago #9646 by Trinity
nnbnb

FallenZero --
<snip>
To confirm your new IP: www.ipchicken.com
</snip>

For what it's worth, ipchicken.com, will not always show you your correct IP address. It can depend on the type of proxy you are using. I would like to suggest if I could, www.ipalien.com . This website does in fact list your IP and that of your proxy if need be... :)

Cheers
More
18 years 8 months ago #9655 by sahirh
For those who want to forget about finding working proxies and have real anonymity

tor.eff.org

Say thank you later.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 8 months ago #9659 by Tarun
I would consider tor networks to be the best way to remain anonymous.

Really amazing how these onion router's work from layer to layer & with encrypted keys & help you browse anonymously all completely free of cost.

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
More
18 years 8 months ago #9779 by sahirh
Tor rocks.. I use it for almost everything..

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds