Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
17 years 2 months ago #19893 by cisco-head
Replied by cisco-head on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
I a newbe here, sorry to ask a silly question, but I take it the labs are not up yet, correct? GREAT IDEA THIS IS! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE LABS TO COME ONLINE. :)

Getting your certs is all good, but you better know how to throw down when they sit you in front of a router and ask you to config it at your interview!
More
17 years 2 months ago #19895 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
That's right cisco-head. No doubt Chris will be posting another update fairly soon
More
17 years 1 month ago #20124 by optimos
Replied by optimos on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi
I am very excited and looking forward for this cisco virtual lab.i was itself working for cisco.It will help me a lot .
Bt if only 5 users can access the lab at a time den i guess one has to wait for a long to get time slice.Hope this problem can b resolved later.Very gud work f.cx team.Good luck

Trying to be better dan Myself
More
17 years 1 month ago #20177 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
nnbnbWe are pround to announce that our long awaited Free Cisco lab will be made available to the public on Saturday, 17th of March!

We ask that every member interesting in trying our labs, ensures their profile GMT timezone is set correctly, in order to avoid incorrect booking times.

Detailed instructions can be found by clicking here: www.firewall.cx/cisco-lab-gmt.php .

Please take the time to read our help page (once you log into our booking system) as there are minor details which you should be aware of when placing your booking.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 1 month ago #20188 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Chris,

Well done, and many congratulations.

I look forward to learning all about Cisco swithes now.

Cheers

Rockape
More
17 years 1 month ago #20196 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
YES!!
This has been worth waiting for.
Total congratulations to the whole team - well done!
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds