18 years 5 months ago #11579 by The_Berzerker
sweeeeeet :wink:
More
18 years 5 months ago #11720 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well done guys.
My heartly congretulations to all the cisco lab team of firewall.cx
With this lab's announcement firewall.cx has reached another milestone in it's long jurney in world of networking knowledge.

Cheers... :D

~Pranav

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 4 months ago #12384 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
This is yet another quick update on our Cisco lab's progress.

We've been put behind schedule due to a security bug we found and could compromise the whole lab and its equipment. The new security enhancements are almost complete and now going through a 'testing' phase before released to the selected beta testers.

While we hoped to complete the lab before the end of this year - it seems unlikely we'll be able to meet that goal and now aim for mid to late January.

We apologize for keeping everyone waiting, but our limited resources have not allowed us to proceed as fast as we would like.

Closing, we would like to remind our community that the Cisco lab interface will not be released in our public beta testing phase as its far from being complete. Users logging into the equipment will be using 'telnet' to obtain access to the equipment and no tutorials will be available in the beginning. We will do our best to provide some material to help you get started on each lab, but we make no promises!

Thank you.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 4 months ago #12387 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Thanks for the update, Chris. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!!
More
18 years 4 months ago #12395 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi, chris and cisco lab team members,

I am sure you people are doing hard work and trying to do your best for coming wiht cisco lab as fast as possible but sometimes it's on it our hand. We have to depend on fortune many times in life and this could be one of those time when we were aiming to complete the lab at the end of the year but now it will take almost a month or half more.

It's ok and like dalight said "WAITING IS WORTH FOR THE LAB"

Cheers..:D

~Pranav

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 4 months ago #12397 by y2k
Replied by y2k on topic Cisco Lab - Reg
Dear All,

Frist of all i thank you for providing the free cisco labs for us....

I read the mails reg cisco lab... But pls provide the lab to all the user without allocating any time for the specifed user to use...

It should me multi operating cisco lab....

Pls make the cisco lab which is more useful for the CCNA exam,
Also provide the guide for operating the Cisco lab.......
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds