Skip to main content

lab working?

More
16 years 3 months ago #24685 by Mibble
lab working? was created by Mibble
hi there,
is the lab working? i am still trying to find out where i make a reservation. i have clicked on my account, gone to the link for free cisco lab, etc but no go.
my ports are open . . .
More
16 years 3 months ago #24687 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: lab working?
The lab is offline at the moment to allow the rewrite of the booking system and the incorporation of more labs. Keep checking back here for progress announcements
More
16 years 3 months ago #24894 by sLIVER
Replied by sLIVER on topic Re: lab working?
Is there an ETA or update on the status of the lab? I'm new and it'd be great to try the lab out!
More
16 years 3 months ago #24897 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: lab working?
I know the work is ongoing but I'm not sure where it is up to. Chris will post an update as soon as he has something significant to report
More
16 years 1 month ago #25423 by srinivinoth
can anyone suggest how to work with cisco lab.....
More
16 years 1 month ago #25425 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: lab working?
Due to the nature of the changes we are performing, the development time required has increased significantly .

As noted in our initial news post, we are basically re-developing the whole lab backbone to allow us to introduce new features and take care of password reset issues.

While we haven't completed the development, we are at a very good stage that should hopefully allow us to reopen the labs for public beta testing within the next couple of weeks.

Be sure to expect at least two labs made available to the public, once the system is back online.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds