Skip to main content

Submitting Articles !!

More
18 years 5 months ago #10480 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
This is a funny one.. When I was first introduced to Firewall.cx by the Bishop, I mainly concentrated on reading the articles as they are very well put together. However, now that I've got involved in reading and posting to the forums, I rarely look at the articles. My goal however is to go through all of them eventually as they are so well put together. They also serve as a valuable reference resource. From the user point of view, it may be easier to submit articles to the forums, but the quality control may be a bit dodgy. It will probably also require more effort to submit an article to the Member's contribution area.

I think what we could do is have a dedicated section forum within the forums as has been suggested and any exceptional and well structured posts could be copied to the members' contribution area. This may have the added side-effect of encouraging posters to put some more effort into structuring their contributions. At present there are only two posts in the members' contribution area and a change like this could increase that dramatically.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds