Skip to main content

Submitting Articles !!

More
18 years 7 months ago #9807 by Tarun
Submitting Articles !! was created by Tarun
Guys,

I was just thinking on this wonderfull website we don't have any section where everyone can contribute there articles on any networking topics or may be there notes which they prepared for there CISCO certifications. That way this would be one big classroom everyone sharing there part. Also, it would be great if anyone who has good knowldge of any particular topic can write a article & post it there, good way to share knowldge.

Want to have everyone's opinion on that.

Thanx

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
More
18 years 7 months ago #9809 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
I believe they do have this feature, just seems like not very many people use it. Under the "Articles" section of the site, there is an area for member contributions. It says there to contribute, just send your article idea via the feedback form, and they'll get with you about it. Right now there is only two member contributed articles.

-Jeremy-
More
18 years 7 months ago #9815 by Tarun
Replied by Tarun on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
Yeah i just checked it out. But i guess it would have been better if it was in the form of a post. I mean whoever wanted to share an article just puts in a post under the main heading "User Articles" or something similar.

More
18 years 7 months ago #9823 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
As jwj noted, we've already got a members contribution section, however this doesn't mean we can't open a similar section within our forums should the community request it.

Perhaps we could create a Forum Post - Poll and if there is a good enough response, we can proceed with the idea.

We like to be as flexible as our community allows us to and I personally can't see any harm in opening a dedicated forum for this purpose.

We would like to hear what our members think of the idea and we'll consider!

Thanks for the suggestion Tarun!

Cheers

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 7 months ago #9830 by Tarun
Replied by Tarun on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
Chris, are you into public relations or something :wink:

You sound too good to be a human :lol:

More
18 years 7 months ago #9872 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Submitting Articles !!
I agree for sure.

It will be another achivement in already long list of the site's achivement. Many of the members dosen't know that there is also user contribution section in the site. It will also help in this way.

cheers. :D

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds