Skip to main content

Number of Posts

More
19 years 3 months ago #6532 by glacier
Replied by glacier on topic Re: Number of Posts
Its back !! I haven't noticed the log-out problem lately but it seems to be happening again. I log out and let the main page reload, then have come back the next day and I am still logged in. Just letting you know this is still happening.

Thanks,
Glacier
More
19 years 3 months ago #6533 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Number of Posts
I can assure you that nothing has changed in our configuration, apart from a minor Apache web server update which shouldn't affect anyone in this way.

As a side note, when you close your browser and haven't logged off, the site will automatically 'log you off' and remove your name from the 'members online' list. When you revisit the site, your cookie is fetched and your placed in the 'members online' list automatically, so do not think that your status remains 'online' all the time you've been gone !

One thing you can actually try is to clear all your browser's cache and then revisit the site - since your cookie is wiped, you should be then required to log into the site.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 3 months ago #6535 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Number of Posts
Hmm we're looking into this.. I haven't had the problem yet, but I will try again since I don't log out too often.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 3 months ago #6537 by glacier
Replied by glacier on topic Re: Number of Posts
Chris & Sahirh,
Just FYI. One thing That I just did see that was strange, I was logged in on EI, then logged out and closed the broswer. I then when back to Firewall using firefox and my name (GLACIER) was on the online list but I was not logged in as so.
Like I said no big deal on my end and hope I am not just being a pain in the u no what.

Thanks guys,
glacier

P.S. > Chris, I don't allow cookies......just eat them!!!!
More
19 years 3 months ago #6540 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Number of Posts
Hmmm ...... you got me on that one. The strange thing is that I've never experienced that before. I'm running I.E 6 with Crazy Browser ontop and never had that problem.

Let's hope these problems go away as soon as the Cisco lab is complete :)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds