Skip to main content

Number of Posts

More
19 years 6 months ago #5609 by TheBishop
Number of Posts was created by TheBishop
Strange. I often end up staying logged on for a day or so, so it's probably my fault. But last time I logged on I was logged as 93 posts. Ooh I thought, nearly got a ton up! Then I did five or six posts, logged off, logged on again - and 93 posts! Am I doomed? :lol:
More
19 years 6 months ago #5616 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Re: Number of Posts
Bishop --

You sure you were logged onto Firewall??? :)

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
19 years 6 months ago #5617 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Number of Posts
I've never noticed any problem with the post counts, though I have seen the site 'showing' I'm on line in the 'Site Info' module on the left, but also allowing me to enter my username and password - something not available when your logged in.

I'd suggest you try and remember to log off when leaving the site - that will ensure your properly logged on and off , therefore not missing any post counts.

To compensate for the loss, we'll ask you to be part of the Beta testing group for our new Cisco lab :)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 6 months ago #5622 by glacier
Replied by glacier on topic Re: Number of Posts
I have noticed the same issue with logging in and out. I religously always log out but will come back within a day or so and already be logged in. Not really an issue with me but thought I would let you know I have noticed the same issue.

thanks for the great site!!!!!!
More
19 years 6 months ago #5624 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Number of Posts
If your logging off and then visiting the site after a day and it shows your already logged in, that is a problem!

We'll investigate the issue to avoid any security problems that might arise. For now, please ensure you always log off the website and do report and such issues as we would like to know if something is not working correctly !!!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 5 months ago #5684 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: Number of Posts
hi to all

i also experienced the same thing that even though you have logged out and when you come back you are logged in already. after quite sometime of observing this behavior i came up with this idea, after clicking on "Logout" wait for the Firewall.CX initial page to totally load after exiting on the page. you will notice that upon clicking "Logout" the page would display a message that you have been log out and then the page would be redirected to the initial page of Firewall.CX. wait for this page to load completely before closing the page then check it out by trying it again if you have been totally log off...i know it sounds funny but it worked for me... :lol:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds