Skip to main content

forum admin take this post out....

More
14 years 7 months ago #31489 by talk2sp
hello admin please take this user off this site - BoutonStyle. he/it is posting up viral infested links to this gr8 community..

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 7 months ago #31491 by TheBishop
Thanks for the information. We're currently waging war on these guys and deleting rogue posts as soon as we see them. Please continue to tell us about any we miss
More
14 years 7 months ago #31496 by Chris
Thanks very much for your input talk2sp, we appreciate members informing us on such posts and users, so we can filter them out of this site!!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 7 months ago #31529 by ZiPPy
I can't believe we have come to this, spam posting on a well respected site. Spammers having nothing better to do. When I first saw the spam posts, I merely thought it was a one type thing. Talk about being dead wrong.

I give props to the admins on the site staying on top of it and deleting these posts accordingly. I hope we are able to win this battle and eliminate them completely!!

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
14 years 7 months ago #31530 by Chris
Zippy,

The bright side of things is that spam posts have been seriously reduced. We are deleting their posts, accounts and banning whole Class B networks to ensure we don't get the same spammers again and I think its working!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 7 months ago #31539 by ZiPPy
Glad to hear it!!!

...and banning whole Class B networks to ensure we don't get the same spammers again and I think its working!

Venti Cappuccino at Starbucks ...$3.99
Cisco 2600 router off eBay ...$99.00
The above quote from Chris ...PRICELESS!!

Banning entire Class B networks so spammers can't come back is awesome!!! Perfect resolution for the perfect networking site!! Love it!! Absolutely love it!!

Cheers mate,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds