Skip to main content

firewall.cx showing block in int exp

More
15 years 2 days ago #29846 by rizin
I'm using my personal laptop also it happened to me everywhere in places such as internet cafe PC's so and so.

It gives the messages to me in all internet browsers.

No proxy server settings.

Assume my laptop is blocking since it is behind firewall, but what about other places.

do i have to assume that should i tell everyone in everyplace to remove any firewall settings, since i will access firewall.cx site.

yours suggestions are highly appreciable.

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
More
15 years 2 days ago #29848 by TheBishop
The site does have attack protection (being a networking site it would, wouldn't it?) so it could be that. However I don't know the details as I'm just a humble forum moderator. Perhaps one of our development and support colleagues could check if there are any alerts being triggered?
More
14 years 11 months ago #29894 by rizin
I think i'm the first person getting this block message, perhaps firewall guys are waiting for some more reports from the other users.

More
14 years 11 months ago #29913 by Chris
Rizin,

Depending on the type of 'Block', you might be permanently banned. I've gone ahead and cleared all bans, so you should be ok now.

If you wish to post an image, kindly follow 'Solo's' suggestion as it should work without problem.

If we can help any further, let us know.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 11 months ago #29916 by rizin
Chris,

Thanks for your reply, I checked it out in the int browsers right now and found working fine, if any errors i will let you know in future.

However below is the block message image for all firewall moderators and members kind consideration. :)

Special thanks to Solo for his kind reference for guiding me to post the image.

Note: In imageshack you have to register (free) first and then upload will be accepted.

More
14 years 11 months ago #29918 by S0lo

Special thanks to Solo for his kind reference for guiding me to post the image.

Your more than welcome

Note: In imageshack you have to register (free) first and then upload will be accepted

hmmm, it used to work without registration!!. Here are some others:

www.freeimagehosting.net/
imagevenue.com/
www.imgplace.com/
images.upload2world.com/

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds