Skip to main content

firewall.cx showing block in int exp

More
15 years 1 month ago #29743 by rizin
Hi All,

Im getting block for www.firewall.cx in internet explorer.

I would like to post the prtscrn image of the above, can any one tell me how can i paste here.

suggestions will be appreciable.

Thanks.

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
More
15 years 1 month ago #29748 by Rockape
Hi Mate,

What do you mean by Block? Is the site being blocked? if so, check your security settings, or if you're accessing the site from work, see if the site is being blocked by your admins.

Cheers

Rockape
More
15 years 4 weeks ago #29749 by S0lo

I would like to post the prtscrn image of the above, can any one tell me how can i paste here.

You could use an image hosting service for that. I tried imageshack.us . Used to work. Enclose the URL of the image by '[img][/img]'

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 4 weeks ago #29752 by rizin
The block message as follows:

Sentinel Protected

You have been blocked entering from this site.

You have attempted a scripting attack on this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be report to local or federal officers.

User agent : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;)

Remote address : xxxxxxx

Client IP : None

Forwarded for : 127.0.0.1

Date blocked: 2008-04-13 04:41:08

Block expires: 2008-04-14 04:41:08

I always type the address as firewall.cx to enter, i had none problem before, however all of a sudden it started giving block message as above.

Although after that I typed with full www.firewall.cx again i found the same problem.

This problem occurs with me for several times.

Now i entered in google search select some topics of firewall.cx site then it allows me to browse this site.

Suggestion will be appreciable.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #29838 by rizin
Iam still expecting the reply from you guys regarding the blocking solution.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #29841 by KiLLaBeE
Not sure what environment you're in (i.e.: school, corporate business, etc)...the error is telling me that a proxy server or firewall is blocking you from reaching the site. Not sure if your browser is actually "attacking" the site but that's the reason the proxy software is giving. Are you sure you're using Internet Explore? Because the error is saying "Mozilla," which would tell me Firefox (unless "User agent" is unrelated to the browser type).

Suggestions:
To see if you have a proxy setting setup on Internet Explore, go to Tools > Internet Explore, click the Connections tab, click the LAN Settings button, and see if any of those boxes are checked. This is assuming that you're using IE6

If you desperately want to try to access firewall.cx in your environment, use a proxy web site such as............can't remember the name of the site, S0lo suggested it once and I applied it to memory but it's escaped me now. If it comes back I'll let you know.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds