Skip to main content

Cant reply to forum messages

More
20 years 6 months ago #1212 by Chris
As we have already stated, if they double post, they can ask a moderator to delete the post.

If cleaning up people's mistakes or this site's minor problem is consider a "stupid game" then I'm sorry, but you have totally lost the meaning of Firewall.cx.

Adding to the above, a member might want to simply start deleting all posts he has made in the forums for some crazy reason, thus leaving threads and discussions incomplete. This precaution will certainly stop this from happening.

Every site has its problems, so does ours, but we are trying to constantly improve it and make it a better and richer site to benefit everyone.

Lastly, leave the problems for us to handle, we are very well aware of them. If we need feedback or suggestions, we will ask for it.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 6 months ago #1215 by sahirh
:) Manip, I personally find playing 'clean up', rather relaxing... its even more fun when you get a bunch of friends over !

Btw... I think you'll find it very difficult to find a double post on any of the forums.... that goes to show things are working. When it ain't broke, why fix it ? That way more time can go into working on the content of the site. After all, everything else is just a vehicle for content delivery, isn't it ?

Cheers mate ! 8)

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 6 months ago #1230 by tfs
As Sahirh says, it is a little relaxing - especially during post wars.

We have to something to keep our minds relaxed.

As you stated, you could not think of ONE reason to not allow a person to delete their posts. I think Chris has answered that question.

Also, what is the big deal if you cannot - that you might have a double post for a day or so until we delete it? Why is that so distressing?

Hey, it's a dirty job - and someone has to do it !! Sitting back, drinking a brew, eating some Nachos, deleting a few posts ...... :P

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 6 months ago #1231 by tfs
OOPS !!!!

Had to delete one ! :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 5 months ago #1834 by Chris
If anyone receives the SMTP error, can you please notify us by posting to this thread?

It would greatly help if you also include the message you were replying to, this way we can start tracking down the problem in a better manner.

Thank you.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds