Skip to main content

Cant reply to forum messages

More
20 years 6 months ago #1167 by gibstom
i get this error page when i try to post a reply to a question in winwods forum.

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 554 Error: no valid recipients

DEBUG MODE

Line : 223
File : /www/f/firewall/htdocs/includes/smtp.php
More
20 years 6 months ago #1168 by tfs
Yes,

We know about this error. Don't worry about and don't repost. If you go look, you should see that your post is there. If you repost, there will end up being 2 identical posts.

Thanks

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 6 months ago #1169 by Manip

Yes,

We know about this error. Don't worry about and don't repost. If you go look, you should see that your post is there. If you repost, there will end up being 2 identical posts.

Thanks

Not if you gave us the ability to delete our posts.
More
20 years 6 months ago #1170 by sahirh

Not if you gave us the ability to delete our posts.

Then tfs and I wouldn't have anything to do ;)

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 6 months ago #1199 by Chris
Sahir, I couldn't agree more with you :lol:

Plus, there is no reason why a member would want to delete his post.

If such a case arises, simply message our moderators and explain why you would like it deleted and they will consider your request. The final decision though is theirs! :wink:

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 6 months ago #1211 by Manip
What happens if they double post. If they re-read their message and find it is redundant.... If the only reason you can think of NOT to enable it is to give moderators something to do then your might have well change their title to maintenance workers. Moderators are here to moderate not to play a stupid game of clean-up.

The above is the case on 'normal' boards and things are made worse still by the bug mentioned in this very post.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds