Skip to main content

CCNA Certified

More
19 years 11 months ago #3931 by mew
Replied by mew on topic Re: CCNA Certified
I see congratulations are in order this is quite an accomplishment. You are only the second person I know of that has achieved 1000 on the CCNA.

I also see you are having a hard time getting a straight answer to your question on futher certifications. This is because it really depends on you and your career goals. But this might help.

www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le3/learnin...cation_overview.html
More
19 years 9 months ago #4476 by theemadnes
Replied by theemadnes on topic Re: CCNA Certified
congrats on the high score :)

i scored in the low 900's, but am pleased none-the-less 8)
More
19 years 5 months ago #5821 by VINODM
Replied by VINODM on topic Re: CCNA Certified
Hello To all the people of Firewall.cx this is my First post!

I Wanted to make an Intro Post but was stunned by the efforts and Success acheived by our friend Huliyar.

Hi There Huliyar Buddy, I am VINOD From Bangalore, Presently doing MCSE. Getting 1000 in a CCNA is no joke to me and I Sugest you dont not listen to people who have told that CCNA carries no values ! (Must have been some real losers) , Trust me It does matter having an CCNA now a days most of the companies are looking for CCNA Certified with 1 or 2 papers of CCNP (Not just Training will do You got to have Certificate) . I Suggest you not to look for a Job and Opt for CCNP or CCSA which ever you are Intrested in. Also Consider CWNA. And Please lemme know what books you had reffered and which Institute you did CCNA.

Good Luck, Bye.

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
More
19 years 5 months ago #5822 by huliyar
Replied by huliyar on topic Re: CCNA Certified
Hi,

I have realised that cisco ceritfications are really worth. But its just not the certifications, as Sahirh had mentioned in one of the posts that there are people who get the certifications done from others writing the exam.

Currently Im working in a company in Bangalore as a Network Engiineer (Testing). I got this job within 15 days of my completion of CCNA.

I will be sitting for my CCNP exams in the next year so that I get more exposure to cisco products and also all the stuff that is covered in CCNP syllabus.

About my preparations.
1. All the tutorials in this site. (MUST READ FOR ANYONE PREPARING FOR CCNA ).
2. Spend a lot of time in the Lab.
2. Todd Lammle.
3. Cisco Press ICND and INTRO.
4. Cisco Complete Reference.

Bye

Ramesh
More
19 years 5 months ago #5834 by VINODM
Replied by VINODM on topic Re: CCNA Certified
Hi huliyar, I think you have taken right decision and realised what value a ccna certification carries and ccnp requires one to have the edge on industry exposure to real time scenarios. anyway ccna certficate is valid for 3 years you must have sufficient time then to clear up the four papers of ccnp. Start working right now. I wish you good luck for your bright future and thankz for sharing the books you reffered and plz lemme know which institute you have done your ccna. And plese lemme know if any really good institute in Bangalore for doing ccna, since i am presently doing MCSE 2003. I want to take up ccna from dec or jan. thankz and good luck.

VINOD M

Cheers,
VINOD M :)

CCNA
~If You Cant Beat Him Join Him~
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds