Skip to main content

NAT in Packet Tracer

More
13 years 7 months ago #35505 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: NAT in Packet Tracer
prusso69, I tried to open you pkt file but packet tracer says that's it's not compatible with my version!!. I have the latest version 5.3. Which version do you have?

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 7 months ago #35506 by prusso69
Replied by prusso69 on topic Re: NAT in Packet Tracer
I am running 5.3.1. I recently installed from the Cisco ACAD site. See attachment.

Maybe the file became corrupt during the transfer.

I have zipped the file and posted on the ftp site again. Please let me know if there is still a problem and I could try to email to you or post on another site.

www.2shared.com/file/cH1Xm6mJ/Case_Study_10.html
More
13 years 7 months ago #35507 by prusso69
If still an issue I can take a screen shot of the Topology and send you my configs for the NAT router and ISP(which has the static route for the public network)

thanks!
More
13 years 7 months ago #35510 by S0lo
Sorry, my fault., I was the one using an earlier version!! :P It worked when I downloaded the newest now.

Any way, your configuration is A OK except for the ip nat inside command. Remove the ip nat inside command from s0/0/0 and place it on each of the sub-interfaces (s0/0/0.401 s0/0/0.402 s0/0/0.403).

Here is the fixed file: www.2shared.com/file/56r98Wpp/study_fixed.html

It was tricky to spot!!

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 7 months ago #35511 by prusso69
Ya know I was thinking about that but didn't try it.. I was thinking it had to be on the physical interface because all the examples I reviewed show it on a physical interface.. but that interface doesn't belong to the particular networks.. it's the subinterface!.. I understand now and won't make that mistake again...

Thanks, you have been a huge help as usual! :D
More
13 years 7 months ago #35514 by S0lo
Your always welcome :D

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds