Skip to main content

Online security testing from firewall.cx

More
20 years 1 month ago #2971 by sahirh
Nope, not up yet.. we have to first work out a lot of issues like how much bandwidth it will use plus making sure that people can only scan their own IP etc etc.. then we have to choose a scanning platform etc

Too much stuff happening at once !

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 1 month ago #2972 by Jack
I'm for it, I think it's a great idea, I too check my network often. I would feel better if I trusted the outside source that the test was comming from if ya know what I mean!

As far as rock, I enjoyed it in the 70's and 80's when rock was rock with bands such as Black Sabbath, REO, Alice Cooper, Ozzy, etc...
Todays rock is not so swell (thats being nice)....all of a sudden I feel old....gee I guess I shouldn't mention I now listen to country....but not to todays country....from the 50's - 80's....boy, I'm old....where's my cain.... :)

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
20 years 1 month ago #2994 by Chris
If all goes well people, we should have the service running within the next two years --- Just joking!

As Sahir said, there are a lot of things happening in the background and along side, there are a lot of details that need to be taken care of before we can offer the service. Be sure that we will keep you updated as we progress this issue!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds