Skip to main content

web based api Dialer???

More
10 years 10 months ago #38369 by thebox
Replied by thebox on topic Re: web based api Dialer???
Wow! for me thats an amazing suggestion.

Are you saying that it is possible to dial a mobile telephone number via the cloud service.

How about control of the system, are you dependent on the supplier..still this could be an exciting solution if it is scalable. Also on the negative side, are their countries that do not have the infrastructure to support cloud?
More
10 years 10 months ago #38370 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: web based api Dialer???
I'm pretty sure the cloud contact center solutions listed below allow you to dial mobile numbers. As for system control typically speaking you are given some sort of interface which gives you control over the services you paid for. You can typically access those services on the interface. What interface you get depends on who you are working with.

are their countries that do not have the infrastructure to support cloud?

You should be fine. In lay terms the cloud is just a fancy way of saying "server farm located somewhere where we rent space and services" If it works for you it's going to work for a cloud provider. Honestly act interested and talk to a few vendors and their sales people will basically bend over backwards to try and explain exactly what they can do for you.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
More
10 years 10 months ago #38371 by thebox
Replied by thebox on topic Re: web based api Dialer???
This sounds like the simplest solution, especially if the whole package is available.

so i shall contact the providers and see what happens...I am sure to be back with more Q's!!

Thanks for your help Nevins
More
10 years 10 months ago #38372 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: web based api Dialer???
Yep no problem.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds