Skip to main content

help please

More
13 years 2 months ago #36356 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: help please
Well essentially what I told him was you don't have many options in packet tracer anyways, just add/remove them to suit your needs. I don't see how I'm robbing him of any real depth of knowlege by telling him to just go try it. The "and why" as I explained was really because there aren't to many choices in Packet tracer to begin with.

can anyone please help in choosing the routers and switches

pick from the very limited options.

why should i chose this particular router and switch?

Because you have so few choices.

Really I'm only reminding him packet tracer doesn't have as many options as the real world.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
More
13 years 2 months ago #36357 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ...
I am extremely happy for you to have realised this simple fact. You are more than welcome to post your decisions, and the layout. Everyone over here will help you with their comments and their opinions. Also, to be sure, along with your network design, post the reasons why you think that is the best fit for your project. That way we will know what was your logic behind your selection.

Best of luck.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 2 months ago #36363 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: help please
Yes come up with some thing first, then critic will follow.
More
13 years 1 month ago #36625 by Mujix
Replied by Mujix on topic Re: help please
yeah here is the list of devices that are in the design:

2/ 2811 cisco router cuz they can support ip phones
3/ multilayer switch it can give us power even if there was electricity shortage( two under HQ, one for the servers flower and one for the users flower and one in branch1)
3/ 2960 switches.

i know it toke me long time to post this but i had other subjects to study for and im happy to say that the first presentation went perfectly and the panalists thought that the project is good :D

how can i show you the design?
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds