Skip to main content

Migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange

More
19 years 9 months ago #4528 by jhun
Hi to all

can anyone give me references, tutorials, sites, or any material pertaining to the migration from Lotus Notes Email Server to Exchange Server?...also some tips on how to go aobut this would also be highly appreciated. thank you very much...so for those email masters, put on your thinking caps... :D
More
19 years 9 months ago #4529 by Jack
Jhun --

I dont have any experiance with your task but I have a link from Microsoft that might help.

search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx...om+Notes+to+Exchange

Good Luck,

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
19 years 9 months ago #4531 by jhun
hi jack

tnx for the link...it would dfefinitely help alot.. by the way i have another question...would it be possible that one box contain two email servers?...what i mean is that two email domains...say user1@domain1.com and user2@domain2.com housed in one box?

the email server would be an exchange server 2003...

hope that you could help me out on this one...thanks a bunch... :)
More
19 years 9 months ago #4532 by Jack
I believe the answer is yes, however in my short time researching this for you I could not find a true yes, I find on Microsoft this same question, they referred the user to msexchange.org. I have included a few links that with any luck help you out with Exchange.

www.microsoft.com/exchange/
www.msexchange.org/
www.tek-tips.com/gthreadminder.cfm/lev2/3/lev3/15/pid/955

Side Note: I use a differant mail server software and it does support multi domain, as well as most third party's I have seen.

Good Luck,

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds