Skip to main content

i need help about webmin

More
19 years 7 months ago #5191 by Noori
hi ppl,
i have installed the webmin to linux 3.0 but then when i want to access to linux from other computer so it makes problem and not working. therfore i want to some body help me about this.
thank you

regards
noori

Sikandar Noori
More
19 years 7 months ago #5195 by FallenZer0

hi ppl,
i have installed the webmin to linux 3.0 but then when i want to access to linux from other computer so it makes problem and not working. therfore i want to some body help me about this.
thank you

regards
noori

--Please do NOT take this personally. I'm trying to help.

What do you mean 'access to linux from other computer so it makes problem'? If ONLY you could be more Specific about the problem(s), like say error messages or anything that would help others here to may be give you some directions.

And what is it that you want working?

PS: Chris, is it possible to make a post on how to ask questions, and make it sticky on each of the forums hoping people would read it, before asking questions. Just a suggestion.

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
19 years 7 months ago #5205 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: i need help about webmin
Noori,

As Fallenzero so correctly suggested, you need to be more specific on the problem and what your trying to do.

I have a feeling that your trying to setup Samba on that Linux machine and access it from a Windows box, but you need to clarify this and help us help you.

Fallenzero, your suggestion has already been implemented by Sahir for our 'Basic Concepts' forums. There is a 'sticky' thread which explains to people how to correctly format and present their problems. We might take that an extend it to every other forum since you've mentioned it.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds