Skip to main content

apache2.0 not showing files larger than 2GB

More
16 years 7 months ago #23350 by SmartDude
Dear all,
I have a Gentoo server with kernel 2.6 with apache2.0 installed with all the access lists, the problem is my apache2.0 is not showing files larger than 2gb... I googled alot but couldn't find the solution... I tried upgrading to 2.2 but all configurations messed up alot, so i reverted back to 2.0. Now i need to make apache2.0 support large files ? how can i do it without losing my configurations ????
Waiting for reply.....

Share the Knowledge, make a master being a Master...
Best Regards,
SmartDude
More
16 years 7 months ago #23363 by nske
You will need to upgrade to apache 2.2 -that is something that you will have to do anyway sooner or later, since eventually support will be dropped for 2.0.

Unfortunately I have moved to lighttpd, so I don't know how much I'll be able to help with the specifics, but I suggest you post 1-1 the configuration issues you have after the upgrade. From what I see at the documentation , there are not many incompatible changes on the configuration between 2.0 and 2.2, so migrating won't be difficult.
More
16 years 7 months ago #23369 by SmartDude
there is difficulty in upgrading, i have been using proxy mod access n other configs.. i would be grateful to see the solution of large file for apache2.0.61

Best Regards,
SmartDude
More
16 years 6 months ago #23747 by SmartDude
Finally i had to upgrade to Apach 2.2 after trying hell alot. thanks for help my frens... its working now ...

Best Regards,
SmartDude
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds