Skip to main content

Firewall.cx Goodies

More
18 years 11 months ago #8362 by The_Berzerker
Thanx for the feedback, the whole idea behind the t-shirts (as we discussed in another topic) is that when we decide about which design is the one everybody wants, then we will make the vector drawing available so that anyone can go to a shop that makes t-shirts and make his own :wink:
If I have something new I will post it here
Cheers
More
18 years 6 months ago #10813 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: Firewall.cx Goodies
hey what happened to the shirts?? :roll:
More
18 years 6 months ago #10819 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Firewall.cx Goodies
Berserker,

I like the design, nice, simple and to the point. Is there anything on the back, like the Firewall.cx logo?
More
18 years 5 months ago #11521 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic color options
how about that same logo of firewall.cx with the exact colour shading like we see on the website. and the sleeve could along its length something like "recommended by Cisco Network Academy"

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 5 months ago #11524 by The_Berzerker
I was thinking about the t-shirt the other day. And i thought it would be a good idea to have our rank printed on it.
If you guys want the vector file i can upload it for you, as long as Chris and the rest Firewall.cx staff agree.
Cheers!
More
18 years 5 months ago #11742 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Firewall.cx Goodies
I would suggest that once Chris and the Team completes the cisco lab we should make some kind of toolbar which would contain good networking sites and a popup blocker ofcourse and many other goodies that our members can suggest here. Then we can put it on site for dowanload and install for free.

What you say people??

Cheers.. :D

~Pranav

EDIT: Just noted that this is my 100th post.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds