Skip to main content

Meeting other people

More
19 years 1 month ago #7850 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Meeting other people
rubber latex Chris dolls ; I don't think so !

In the case you do ever land in Mumbai, just look for any room with a reb bulb lit - that should be Sahir's, if he still uses the red bulb (If I remember correctly, it was burnt out so I'm not sure if a replacement was found!).

Berzerker's idea of providing designs that can be used for printing e.t.c is not a bad one indeed. This way each person can create their own Firewall.cx T-shirt or whatever else they like and submit it to a new section we'll open just for this purpose ! I'd really like to see that!

I guess for this to happen, we would need to officially start accepting firewall.cx designs from our community! hint hint ... :)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 1 month ago #7861 by The_Berzerker
I hope that in the weekend i'll find some time to work on some designs with my girlfriend (who by the way is a graphic designer) and then i'll post them here. Then we can decide on which designs we like and provide them in various formats :wink:
More
19 years 2 weeks ago #8045 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: Meeting other people
this is a great idea! i would really love to walk around with a shirt on with the Firewall.cx logo. that would be really COOL!! 8)

also, i would like to ask the moderators if it would be possible and if it is alright to have Firewall.cx a regional counterpart in our region here in the philippines...i was thinking of putting up a site, also for networking professionals and non-profesionals alike that would really like to learn the "good stuff" of the IT life. it's like having a sister site per region or per country...hehe...well it's just a thought... :D

i hope that someday i may see all of my networking gurus to which i look up to...chris and sahir and the rest of the community...you're the best..i could really learn alot from you..
More
19 years 2 weeks ago #8047 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Meeting other people
Very nice ideas, Berkerzer -- looking forward to those designs..

Somehow the Chris doll is well... hahaha.... actually its pretty funny! You can have a whole series "Olive Harvesting Chris", "Sailing Chris", "Network Management Chris" etc...

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 2 weeks ago #8048 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Rubber Chris Dolls
The suggestion to have little squishy rubber Chris dolls was only partly frivolous. I have numerous bits of "mancrap" on my desk including five Starwars figures and an Archer figure (from Small Soldiers). They are great, especially the little squishy ones, because you can mangle them in times of great stress and they always return to their default configuration. Not that I ever feel like mangling any of our esteemed moderators, but they have reduced my stress level quite a few times. I just liked the idea of looking across my crowded desk and seeing a smiling little Chris figure with a Cisco 2950 in one hand and a UTP patch lead in the other
More
19 years 2 weeks ago #8057 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Meeting other people
.....and a big label saying 'Touch me and the 2950 gets it !!'.

Bishop, if we were to make a squishy rubber figure out of Sahir, I'd place a guitar on one hand and a red bulb on the other! :lol:

Berkerzer, if you do end up getting a few designs done, do submit them to us, as we can use them to open a new section of 'firewall.cx designs' for everyone to download! The same also applies to anyone else willing to show their creativity to our community!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds