================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
More
14 years 1 month ago #33918 by sose
nevins I think you have solved the problem. I will download the exe file

thanks
More
14 years 1 month ago #33922 by talk2sp
Sose what of the interactivity, Student to software? Have u thought of that instead of just jumping and saying Cam Studio solved my problem. Look at ur first post? You are doing stuff for a university, something student should be able to interact with. Have u seen the videos that come with Network Visualizer....?

Mr man cam studio is just some direct voice and video... what of demonstration??? Sose u and i know the University system here and if they don't see something that is really fascinating, u might just be pissing in the wind?

Just incase u have forgotten i do alot of this things... alot. The last conference held @ the Educational Ministry @ the FCT i did alot of this for the conference.... You want ur stuff to sell and to have some difference? don't just use Cam Studio, Mix it up.....? Have u seen the .mkv podcast series of Cisco routing and switching? use that as a standard it might help u?

Cheers

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 1 month ago #33924 by sose
talk2sp now you are talking, you have been a bit economical with info. but cam studio will certainly help in my project, since for ;now the info will just be one way. later will try to integrate interactivity
More
14 years 1 month ago #33925 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Alright then....
Sose since we are not up 500km apart, u can always buzz me and i will chip in my little suggestions for ur project. Wishing u the best alright...

Remember check out Cisco switching and routing podcast, download the video files and try and see if u can catch an idea...

C0DE - 3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds