Skip to main content

Post Grad in Manchaster

More
16 years 1 month ago #25446 by optimus
Hi Guys! this is optimus.as many of u r the senior members here and u've been working in the UK IT industry i was hoping to have sm help from u. i am planning to do Post Grad. in Networking and Internet Systems at Lancaster university. can u give me some info as to how the uni is for the course do u know anything abt the uni ??? plz it'll b really helpful to get sm inputs from u.

anticipating ur reply. thanks.

optimus[/b]
More
16 years 1 month ago #25495 by Banned
Replied by Banned on topic Re: Post Grad in Manchaster

Hi Guys! this is optimus.as many of u r the senior members here and u've been working in the UK IT industry i was hoping to have sm help from u. i am planning to do Post Grad. in Networking and Internet Systems at Lancaster university. can u give me some info as to how the uni is for the course do u know anything abt the uni ??? plz it'll b really helpful to get sm inputs from u.

anticipating ur reply. thanks.

optimus

Hi,

I don't live in UK. But what I would do, if I were you is,

/Random Thoughts

-may be go to the University and talk to students that are taking classes on subjects that you are planning to do.
-ask the students what they think of the Professors, how the University ranks in UK, lab facilities & job opportunities.
-ask students why they chose a particular university over others.
-get opinions of anyone in your immediate or distant family who had a chance to go study at the University.
-find out what other universities are offering the same classes and see how this one compares to those (similarities & differences).

End Random Thoughts/

Let's see if someone can give other ideas as well.

Cheers & Good Luck
Banned

Notice:This User Has Been Banned From Accessing This Domain. Be Cautious And Risk On Your Own.
More
16 years 1 month ago #25552 by optimus
Replied by optimus on topic Re: Post Grad in Manchaster
Thanks a lot Banned !!! good points. m workin on sm of those points . expect more replies from ppl, especially from UK. thanks again.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds