Skip to main content

Accessing firewall.cx?

More
16 years 10 months ago #22186 by asael0183
Hi
Sooner or later our administrator will find out this site and most likely they will block it. Can you please help me to find other ways to access this site again if ever it will be block.
Thanks.
More
16 years 10 months ago #22191 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Accessing firewall.cx?
And what would they find out about this site that would lead them to block it?

Oh well, in that very unlike scenario, I promise to set a proxy in some other location, relaying the site's content for you! ;)
More
16 years 10 months ago #22236 by asael0183
tnx for the reply... :D

our IS department are very Strict when it comes to furom.... :evil:
More
16 years 10 months ago #22239 by TheBishop
I had a similar situation at first with a boss who dropped a couple of hints that he often saw me on the site when he came past. I brought it up at my annual review and ran down all the stuff I'd learned by being an active contributor, plus the two real-world problems the community solved for him within 48 hours, plus the software reviews I've been doing, one of which saved him the time and money of doing an in-house review of the same product. He got the message and I've heard nothing since. I think if you keep your workday access within sensible limits and try to link it to real issues you're facing/trying to learn about then you can more than justify it on the basis that it's part of our job to be learning and improving, our bosses expect it of us and firewall.cx gives them a massive resource all for free! Having sid that, though, you'll always get some dinosaur who thinks otherwise
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds