Skip to main content

File recovery, Grab it today or loose it

More
15 years 5 months ago #28311 by S0lo

nice website though!

Ya, I find subscribing to their daily letter the most convenient. Every day theirs a new piece made for free. 1 or 2 out of 10 are usually very useful.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 5 months ago #28319 by TheBishop
They also feed by RSS so if you use a feed reader just drop it in and receive the daily bulletin. Needless to say I won't be missing the next one...
More
15 years 5 months ago #28367 by KiLLaBeE
Awwwwwww, I was under the impression that you could DL the software for free, but install for as long as you want, but I DLed Windows Automation Macro Recorder yesterday, tried to install it today, and it actually checks with the mother site (giveawayoftheday.com) to see if the giveaway period is still active...because it wasn't, I couldn't install it :-(. This basically further limits the usage of the software tremendously
More
15 years 5 months ago #28372 by S0lo
They are offering EASEUS Partition Manager Professional Edition today. Thats a killer, I tried the server edition before, does almost every thing that Partition Magic can do (and can't do). A must try.

Ok, may be I'm exaggerating a bit :P. But it's a cool app.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 4 months ago #28386 by TheBishop
I got it. As mentioned you have to download and install on the day, however the bit that seems to contact their site is the unpack - once that's done the actual installer is yours for keeps. I haven't tried running the installer after the date but I think it might work
More
15 years 4 months ago #28411 by KiLLaBeE
Here's a secret TheBishop ;-), I did a bit of Googling for Windows Automation Macro Recorder and found the installer....I ran it, and used the SAME product key that Giveawayforaday.com provided and the software worked! It makes me wonder if the other software works the same ;-).

After using the software for a bit, I noticed small glitches. For example, if there's anything moving in the background while you're being recorded by the program, when you run the program again it'll error out. Same thing happens if you move the mouse when you tell the software to run.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds