Natural career progression

More
14 years 6 days ago #34252 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic Thanks again
Thanks Solo, much appreciated.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
11 years 8 months ago #38091 by anoop
Hi am anoop. I completed certfifications like ccna,ccnp,ccsp,ceh,cptp,cpte,certified python scripting,oscp,osce and cissp so these are my certifications with almost 2 years of xperience. Could u please sujest me the salarie i would get if i apply fr a new job in middle east,usa,uk or india. Please help me by providing this information.
More
11 years 8 months ago #38099 by Nevins
Anoop,

You've obtained quite a few letters, enough where you should be able to do quite well for yourself in any of those places. Realistically it's hard to take all those letters and put them in a bottle and create a salary for you based on the certification alone. You could look up each individual cert and get a number for that for each country on google pretty easy but, getting a combined value is going to be hard because there aren't too many people with exactly the same certifications you have. Your best bet is to contact a recruiter in each country talk to them about salary ranges to get an idea of what the area offers then make your choice accordingly. Be aware using the recruiter to find job placement is completely optional but they should be able to get you the information about how much you are worth per letter in each area.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: next_virus
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds