Skip to main content

CCNA semester 1

More
16 years 9 months ago #22536 by lucky_indian
CCNA semester 1 was created by lucky_indian
Hi all. I am about to do my semester 1 practice test. I didn't find the chapter summary notes very helpful so i thought of making my own summary for the 11 chapters. I am up to chapter 4 and i already have a lot of material, i don't no what to cut out and what to include. So decided to make mind maps. I am completely new to mind maps so i don't know who to make them relating to an entire chapter.

So the prblm is shld i continue summarising or start making mind maps which i don't know

Can anyone help also help me summarise them if they think i should summarise. Any of your past notes will be helpful. If you think mind map can u help me make them so if u alredy have mind maps can you please share.

Help me exam is in 3 weeks
More
16 years 9 months ago #22540 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: CCNA semester 1
I think it all depends on how you learn. Each individual is different. I am studying for the CCNA and I find that I forget a great deal of the early chapter information by the time I reach the end of a book; so I take my own notes in Word highlighting the most important information. Afterwards, I create review flashcards of the chapter. This seems to be helping me, but you may have better memorization skills than I. I have never used a mind map.
More
16 years 9 months ago #22541 by lucky_indian
Replied by lucky_indian on topic Re: CCNA semester 1
Thanks man. Could share your notes wit me please. Wrote learning works for me but there is so much to learn so i just can't and mind mapping (kind of flash cards) worked for me for my chemistry test so i thought i could apply it here. I just need a lil push.
More
16 years 9 months ago #22544 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: CCNA semester 1
I can email you the notes that I typed in Word if you want. I am using the Cisco CCNA Intro book by Wendell Odom. What is your email address?
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds