Skip to main content

WLAN-Key

More
18 years 4 months ago #11989 by Beeema
WLAN-Key was created by Beeema
does anyone know a good WLAN-key-cracker for windows and for an Intel pro wireless2200BG Network Connection?
More
18 years 4 months ago #11991 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: WLAN-Key
The way you ask, it sounds to me like you want to use it somewhere unauthorized. If that's the case you would have to ask elsewhere..
More
18 years 4 months ago #11992 by uLtImAtE-pReSeNcE
Hi

It seems like you wanna go around wardiving, which lemme tell you friend is not only unethical but also illegal, not only that but you also risk getting caught on honeypot wi-fi zones !

If I am not wrong, no one who is in tight and right accordance with the rules and unsaid yet understood ethics of this community, will be able to help you out. I am sorry if I sound rather harsh for someone who's hardly started posting, but I say this in the best interests of preserving and strenghtening the spirit in which this community has been founded.

Lemme add, for the one who's determined to find a way, right or wrong, if he's preserving enough, he will eventually find it ! You may eventually find someplace which offers you these, but it is only fair enough to give it a thought or two if it is really worth it !

Regards
More
18 years 4 months ago #11998 by Beeema
Replied by Beeema on topic Re: WLAN-Key
ok,ok slow down I just wanted to know if there is something...
i know this airsneek and it says that it is legal but I don't know much about that program
More
18 years 4 months ago #11999 by Beeema
Replied by Beeema on topic Re: WLAN-Key
i'm also joining ONLY wlans without keys and if somebody who lives close to me has a wlan without key i log in even if its private
More
18 years 4 months ago #12000 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: WLAN-Key
I hope you are letting them know and maybe even helping them pay their internet bill...there's 3 unsecured wireless networks I could totally use in my apartments, but I'm not going to use them out of principle.

-Jeremy-
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds