Skip to main content

New here

More
16 years 9 months ago #22680 by MellowOut
New here was created by MellowOut
I just joined up with a WISP (wireless internet service provider)
And I am the network engineer/administrator
I am still in training for now but I am being geared up to take over the head position
I was wondering if there is anyone here that I could get on a talking basis with someone that is knowledgeable.
The learning curve is immense and I get overwhelmed sometimes
oh ya i am only 18 and out of a tech school... so I lack the experience that goes with my title :(

Gavin

All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it
More
16 years 9 months ago #22683 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: New here
Posting your questions on this forum is a good start. It is helpful to get suggestions from all types of people. What are you interested in learning?
More
16 years 9 months ago #22698 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: New here
Mellowout,

Firstly,

Welcome to Firewall. I hope you will find it a very useful site. Now, with regards to getting help, no problem. There are very many skilled people who visit this site, and you are having any kind of technical problems, will only be to happy to point you in the right direction. So, don't be afraid to ask.

Rockape
More
16 years 9 months ago #22699 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: New here
Hello MellowOut. Welcome to Firewall.cx.
As skepticals says you just got your wish because if you post your questions into the forums you've got the benefit of the combined experience of 16156 (at the last count) worldwide members. We're here to help, so theory and practical questions are equally welcome. Also worth a look are the search feature (in the blue text near the top of the page) and the articles under the drop-down menus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds