Skip to main content

CCIE program

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #34351 by kchong_14
CCIE program was created by kchong_14
Hi guys,

Does any one knows, what options are available to study CCIE?
Is there anything like a course for 6 months to 1 year where you really go and study everyday and do labs?

Like doing a Degree or sth?

Does anyone have any idea? So not bootcmaps like 12 days etc.. Something like 6 months, or 1 year.
I already check china-node-lab, or sth like that. That is the only place I saw that there is sth like that..

Any other good advise?

KC

Kenneth Chong
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #34360 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: CCIE program
Haven't heard of such. I do know that some companies offer workbooks and other training material to supplement the CCIE candidate's current studies, but I don't know of such a long term course that would help with that.

I think the reason being has to do with the dynamics of the CCIE exams. You have to be an expert in many areas in a particular track...can you really have a 6 month to 12 month course that teaches one how to be an "expert"? I think only thorough studies, labbing, and other experience will help you reach that status. This is evident in the types of numbers of network-related books that CCIE candidates read, along with the amount of time that they take to study and the amount of experience that they have.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds