configurin router on parcket tracer

More
14 years 8 months ago #31676 by kola
hello all,
am tryin to configure a router on parcket tracer, pls how do i go about it

work-in-progress
More
14 years 8 months ago #31678 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic hey Kola welcome home...
Hello Kola happy to have u here. Welcome home.

What are u trying to configure in particular. Reply and we are all here to assist. Mean while browse tru the networking tab by the top left and enjoy ur self. and also just next to it we have the Technical KB u could make do under the cisco section (under the Tech KB). You surely will get answers to ur un - asked questions.

Cheers son.

CODE 3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 7 months ago #31688 by kola
:D, am so very happy to catch a brother in here adding value to his brothers life thanks very much am still going thruogh the excitment of what am seeing in the network tab i have actually not seeen the answer to my ? but am sure i will get there soon.
thanks a million more :D

work-in-progress
More
14 years 7 months ago #31719 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic work in progress....
Hey Kola remember to invite other professionals @ Ilorin, Nigeria to come and benefit from this great ACADEMY. Meanwhile just above can u see something like more stuff? if yes just when u mouse over, under the "meet the team" topic u have free cisco lab u mouse over free cisco lab and then u see something like cisco lab no.1>. U mouse over then lo and behold u should see something like Intro to lab...., Lab No.1 Tutorial, Lab No.2 Tutorial....

Like i said this is home.

Meanwhile don't forget to help fight spam content on this great community. Once u notice any message that looks absurd report it as a new post on the same post.

Make sure work continues to be in progress. Don't slow it down....

CODE3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 7 months ago #31728 by kola
Replied by kola on topic THAT WILL BE MA NEXT STOP
ok sir if i meet any other professional i will direct them here am actually in yola right now and i have intrducad a friend an i will check the more stuffs too sir i just don t know how to thank you sir, God bless :)

work-in-progress
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds