i'm a student.
i got an assignment on network system in which i have to configure a network in packet tracer. could any one please help me to configure this net work.
The academy has three sites located in Luton (HQ), Glasgow and Manchester. The campuses do not share the same facilities. These facilities can be described as follows:
This is the head quarters of the academy consisting of four training labs, a management group, a technical administration group, and a sales department.
• There are three test network labs each with 12-networked computers connected for teaching networking related subjects. One of these labs is for Cisco training equipped with Cisco hardware for each student to simulate a small network. Another lab is to be used a security lab. The third lab is a general networking lab.
• The fourth lab is for wireless teaching with eight computers connected via access points.
• Each lab will have one dedicated computer for the instructor in addition to the number of clients stated above.
• All training labs must be isolated from the rest of the academy LAN but be able to have Internet access on demand through appropriate firewalls. All labs should have their own DHCP and DNS servers.
• VLANs must be configured to isolate the labs and other departments or groups from one another.
• The company management group, administration group and sales department will have a total of 20-networked computers accessing the following servers:
o Accounts server for company accounts. This server should be secured from any unauthorised access from outside the management section.
o Web server for Internet presence. This server is maintained by the administration group.
o MLE server for running the managed learning environment. This server must be accessible to all users in all sites and to students from their homes.
• The connection between all sites must be via an ISP offering high-speed lines between them.
• Each office and lab will have a dedicated network printer.
Glasgow and Manchester Sites
The other two satellite sites will have a similar training infrastructure with one administration office for use by two technical support staff. This office will be shared with a site manager and three personal assistants. With the exception of the network administrators who will have two computers each, the rest will be allocated one networked computer that connects to the Luton site.
The Manchester site will also require a fifth lab for teaching Internet technologies. This lab will have 10-networked computers with a dedicated server providing a number of protocols such as HTTP, TFTP, DNS and DHCP. This lab and its server are to be isolated from the rest of the network, with access to the rest of the academy training resources via a locked down VMware based Windows 7 Professional client.
The total number of staff in the Glasgow site is 10 while Manchester has 11.
this is the requirement i have configured three labs but the major configuration still left.
i'm attaching the screen short of the luton campus(not labs) design could any one please help me to configure it.[/img][img][img]