More
15 years 3 months ago #28423 by Nura
how to start cisco lab was created by Nura
i dont know how to start cisco lab.....
what should i do?
tell me how to entering in to cisco lab
More
15 years 3 months ago #28427 by TheBishop
The Cisco lab is off line at the moment for redevelopment of the login and booking system. Chris will post an announcement when things have moved along a bit. Until then, we wait...
More
13 years 11 months ago #34189 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic Cisco Lab
When is the cisco lab going to reopen. I still can't seem to figure out how to log into it.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 11 months ago #34190 by jmalacko
nnbnbWhile waiting for the Cisco lab to come back on-line you may want to take a look at
lab.ghoudakis.com for your Cisco lab needs. This lab will even run IOS 15.
More
13 years 11 months ago #34191 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic Re: how to start cisco lab
I'm not sure about that. Chris started a marvelous thing here with the free lab, and that link takes me to a lab which will cost $41 every month. Also noticed you feature on that site so, your advise sounds more like an advert to me. So I prefer to wait for Chris.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 11 months ago #34192 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: how to start cisco lab
I know you may not have the $ for it but I suggest building your own lab off ebay. I've got about 6 simulators and none of it compares to actually having the equipment.

The first thing that I ran into on nearly every piece of equipment on ebay was initial password. Changing it was easy enough but after doing it 4 times it got to be habit. The main thing about the do it your self labs is it comes with real problems that you need to go track down in order to figure out.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds